Business WorldInspirationTechnology

Innovative Storage for Your Intelligent Surveillance Network

In the modern world, where intelligent surveillance networks are becoming increasingly sophisticated, the need for innovative storage solutions has never been more critical. DAHUA’s video storage is designed to meet these evolving demands, providing a robust, efficient, and future-proof storage infrastructure that empowers organizations to harness the full potential of their surveillance systems.

The Challenge of Modern Surveillance:DAHUA’s video storage

Intelligent surveillance networks generate massive amounts of high-resolution video data that must be stored, managed, and accessed quickly. Traditional storage solutions often struggle to keep up with the pace, leading to inefficiencies and potential security risks. DAHUA’s video storage addresses these challenges head-on, offering a suite of features tailored for the modern surveillance landscape.

Dahua Video Storage: Ensuring Data Integrity and Accessibility

Intelligent Data Management:DAHUA’s video storage

At the core of DAHUA’s video storage is intelligent data management. The system employs advanced algorithms to automate the organization of video footage, making it easier to locate specific events and streamline the retrieval process. This not only saves time but also ensures that critical data is readily available when needed.

Dahua EVS8248X 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8248X

Dahua 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

Dahua EVS8236X 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8236X

Dahua 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

Dahua EVS8224X 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8224X

Dahua 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7148D-V2 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148D-V2

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7124D-V2 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124D-V2

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7285S 85-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7285S

85-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 85 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JRAID, JBOD, Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 36 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5016S-R-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-R-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5016S-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

Modular and drawer-like design.

DAHUA ESS3124D-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124D-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Dual controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>All modular hardware design
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS3124S-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124S-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>24 SATA hot-swappable slot
>All modular hardware design
>Single Controller
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS1504C  4 HDDs eSATA Storage

product-img

ESS1504C

4 HDDs eSATA Storage

ESS1504C: 1.5U standard 19-inch rack case
>Connect main device via eSATA or USB
>eSATA port transmission speed up to 3Gbps
>USB 3.0 port data transmission higher than normal
>Powerful R / W performance: read >64MB/s, write >64MB/s
>ESS1504C: Max support Internal 4 SATA HDD up to 24TB
>Recommended with DVR, NVR connection

DAHUA IVSS7108-2M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 12-channel AI IVS

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40 -channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 12-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108 2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108

2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-4M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-4M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-2M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-2M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012 2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012

2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-8M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-8M

DAHUA 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2 Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2 Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-S-GU2 Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-S-GU2

Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

> Clustered deployment and dynamic performance extension capability based on video cloud distributed architecture.
> Filter and search by time, channel, number plate, vehicle type, main brand, sub-brand and color.
> Support big data loading with two 10,000 M Ethernet ports.
> Store 3 billion eigenvalues.
> Perform 30 million vehicle comparisons in seconds.
> With standard rack, the server has high compatibility.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-T-300W Vehicle Analysis Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-T-300W

Vehicle Analysis Server

> Equipped with professional GPU.

> Recognition algorithm based on deep learning.

> Support cluster deployment based on video cloud architecture.

> Support vehicle brand, sub-brand, body color recognition.

support paper towel box, pendant, skylight, and other features detection. Support working with DSS-C9100

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2  Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW

Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Tesla T4 intelligence analysis card with strong computing power.

> Performs intelligent analysis and compares tens of millions of pieces of massive data from faces, vehicles and structured services.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW  Intelligent Management Server

product-img

IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW new-products

Dahua Intelligent Management Server

> Supports the unified management of algorithms. Multiple types of algorithms form algorithm storehouses that contain the abilities of the algorithms stored in them. You can view details on algorithm packages and perform operations on them, such as upload and delete.

> Supports allocating computing resources, including CPU, memory, and other hardware resources. Computing resources can be centrally scheduled based on service requirements, to eliminate hardware resource differences and externally provide a unified resource pool.

> The system not only supports the unified management and flexible allocation of services about human, vehicle and metadata, but it also comes with a variety of algorithms built into it. It provides a unified call interface to the application side and offers the option to select multiple functions at the same time.

> With cluster management, you can manage multiple service modules, and enjoy access to non-stop services through cluster scheduling. The service load of each node can be adjusted based on the service load.

> Collects and manages information of service registration and configuration, and provides the unified O & M portal and the automated O & M module.

> Supports authentication management of computing power.

> With resource management, the system can integrate and manage fragmented idle computing power, and release the idle computing power resources for other analysis tasks, improving the utilization rate of idle hardware resources.

> Service platforms can specify the algorithm for task analysis. The intelligent view engine allocates computing power and schedules tasks.

> Schedules algorithms across different types of architecture. The algorithms easily adapt to 2 or more architectures at the same time, such as the arm and x86 architectures.

DAHUA IVD5148-3I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-3I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 48-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-2I  48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-2I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148WT-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148WT-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 slot, SATA3.0, supports 2.5” SSD (height ≤9 mm)

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD3116-1I 16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD3116-1I new-products

16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 16-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 96 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 8-channel AI IVS

> Up to 8-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 8-channel video metadata

> Up to 8-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 300,000 face pictures in total

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 1 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124 new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-8I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-8I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-4I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-4I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112 new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Enhanced Security and Data Integrity:DAHUA’s video storage

Security is paramount in surveillance, and DAHUA’s video storage solutions are built with robust security measures. These include end-to-end encryption, fine-grained access controls, and regular data integrity checks that protect against unauthorized access and tampering.

Scalability and Flexibility:DAHUA’s video storage

As surveillance needs grow, so does the demand for storage capacity. DAHUA’s storage solutions are designed to be scalable and flexible, allowing for seamless expansion as data requirements increase. This ensures that the storage infrastructure can grow alongside the organization’s needs without the need for costly overhauls.

Seamless Integration with DAHUA Ecosystem:

One of the key advantages of DAHUA’s video storage is its seamless integration with the broader DAHUA ecosystem. This integration enables a cohesive surveillance platform where cameras, storage, and management systems work in harmony, simplifying deployment and management.

Advanced Management Tools:

DAHUA provides advanced management tools that simplify the monitoring, configuration, and maintenance of the storage system. These tools are designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, ensuring that even users without extensive technical expertise can effectively manage their storage infrastructure.

Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability:

Pure Storage has been awarded 18 storage patents, including: identifying valid data after a storage system is restored, handling failures when synchronizing objects during write operations, determining online failure spans, storage clusters using partitioned drives, maintaining failure independence of a set of coded data slices stored, converting RAID data between persistent storage types, protecting objects in object storage from being deleted or overwritten, adaptive storage processing for SaaS, deactivating keys in decrypted storage systems, prioritizing reconstruction of erasure coded data in storage networks, database management automation in storage systems, leak detection, node regeneration in distributed storage systems, storage efficiency-driven migration, efficient transfer between virtual storage tiers, efficiently writing data in partitioned drive storage, shutting down storage units in distributed storage networks using load balancers, efficiently rebuilding coded data slices, and creating storage system replicas.

Identifying valid data after storage system recovery
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Storing data temporarily on a storage element integrating fast persistent storage and bulk persistent storage, comprising: receiving a data storage operation from a host on the storage element integrating fast persistent storage and bulk persistent storage, storing data corresponding to the data storage operation in the fast persistent storage according to a first data resilience technique, and in response to detecting a condition to transfer data between the fast persistent storage and the bulk persistent storage, transferring data from the fast persistent storage to the bulk persistent storage according to a second data resilience technique.

Handling failures when synchronizing objects during write operations
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “A method performed by a decentralized storage network (DSN). The method first obtains data objects for synchronous storage in multiple storage vaults, identifies multiple storage vaults, encodes the data objects in each storage vault, initiates data slice storage for each storage vault and interprets data slice information received from at least some storage vaults to determine multiple storage vaults that have successfully stored corresponding multiple sets of encoded data slices, and when a threshold number of storage vaults fail to successfully store corresponding multiple sets of encoded data slices within a synchronization time range, initiates a rollback process to abandon the storage of data objects in multiple storage vaults, and responds to storage data to indicate that synchronous storage of data objects in multiple storage repositories failed.

Online Fault Scope Determination
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “An indication is received from a storage device indicating that an attempt to read a portion of data from a storage device block failed. A command is sent to the storage device to perform a scan on data stored at the block, the data including obtaining fault information associated with multiple data subsets stored at the block. Fault information associated with multiple data subsets stored at the block is received from the storage device.

Storage Cluster with Partitioned Drives
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Non-volatile solid-state storage is provided. The non-volatile solid-state memory includes a non-volatile random access memory (NVRAM) addressable by a processor external to the non-volatile solid-state memory. The NVRAM is configured to store user data and metadata associated with the user data. The non-volatile solid-state memory includes a flash memory addressable by the processor. The flash memory is configured to store user data in response to the processor transferring the user data from the NVRAM to the flash memory.

Maintaining Fault Independence of a Set of Storing Encoded Data Slices
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “A method includes detecting a storage error associated with a first storage device of a storage unit of a set of storage units, wherein data is erroneously encoded as a set of encoded data slices and stored in a plurality of storage devices of the set of storage units, wherein the plurality of storage devices include the first storage device. The method also includes determining an attribute associated with the first storage device and determining attributes of other storage devices of the plurality of storage devices. The method also includes selecting a storage device from the other storage devices based on a comparison of the attributes associated with the first storage device. The method also includes reconstructing the encoded data slice associated with the storage error and storing the reconstructed encoded data slice in the selected storage device.

Converting RAID Data Between Persistent Storage Types
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Converting RAID data between persistent storage types, including: for each portion of a RAID slice of a RAID stripe: writing the portion of the RAID slice to a corresponding plurality of source solid-state drives, detecting that all portions of the RAID slice have been successfully written, copying from one of a plurality of target solid-state drives of one of the plurality of source solid-state drives to a corresponding target solid-state drive, i.e., the RAID slice, wherein the RAID The slice is copied from a source solid-state drive that is different from the location of the RAID slice from which the RAID stripe was copied.

Protecting objects in an object store from being deleted or overwritten
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “An illustrative method includes an object retention management system that establishes a retention policy for a bucket of an object-based storage system, detects an operation that causes an object to be stored in the bucket, and applies, based on the detection of the operation, a retention policy for the object, the retention policy that prevents deletion or overwriting of the object for a predefined duration.

Adaptive storage processing for storage as a service
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Adaptive storage processing for storage as a service includes detecting a storage system state of a storage system by a cloud-based monitoring system by remotely monitoring the storage system in real time over a network, selecting, by the cloud-based monitoring system based on the storage system state, an entry in an adjustable repository, wherein the entry in the adjustable repository includes an adjustable parameter of the storage system state, the cloud-based monitoring system accessing a gateway of the storage system over the network, and the cloud-based monitoring system modifying the adjustable parameter on the storage system through the gateway.

Deactivating Keys in a Decryption Storage System
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “A method for deactivating a key in a decryption storage system includes scanning a storage system to identify metadata associated with a current key to be deactivated. The method also includes encrypting data corresponding to the metadata using the current key to generate encrypted data. The method also includes decrypting the encrypted data using a target key to generate decrypted data. The method also includes modifying the metadata by a processing device to identify a target key to generate modified metadata. The method also includes storing the decrypted data and the modified metadata to the storage system.

Prioritizing Reconstruction of Erasure Coded Data in a Storage Network
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “A method includes scanning from a plurality of sets of encoded data slices to a plurality of sets of encoded data slices to identify encoded data slices that need to be reconstructed. The method also includes adding the identified encoded data slices to a first level reconstruction queue. The method also includes analyzing the identified encoded data slices based on a reconstruction priority function to establish a priority of the identified encoded data slices. The method also includes transmitting the first set of encoded data slices to a first priority reconstruction queue based on the analysis and transmitting the second set of encoded data slices to a second priority reconstruction queue. The method also includes reconstructing the first set and the second set of encoded data slices based on a reconstruction priority protocol.

Automating Database Management in Storage Systems
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Automatically managing a database application, including connecting to a SQL server host of a storage system via a management extension identification, wherein the SQL server host includes a SQL server for managing a SQL database supported by the storage system, identifying the SQL server host via the management extension, and backing up the SQL database via the management extension schedule.

Leak Detection
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “A method for testing the structural integrity of a rigid container includes performing a sampling process on the rigid container, including sampling a volume of a sample gas from a sampling area associated with the rigid container, wherein the method further includes performing a detection process, including generating one or more laser beams to excite a volume of one or more materials that may be the sample gas, wherein the one or more materials represent a gas and/or vapor and/or liquid leaking from the rigid container, and detecting light that has passed through the sample gas volume, and determining the presence and/or absence and/or quantity of the one or more materials in the sample gas volume based on the detected light.

Node Regeneration in a Distributed Storage System
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Disclosed herein are systems, devices, and methods for containerizing scalable storage applications. The methods may include instantiating an application instance based on a plurality of application instance parameters, the application instance being configured to utilize a plurality of storage volumes implemented in a storage cluster. The methods may also include enumerating a plurality of unattached storage volumes contained in a cluster associated with the application instance, enumerating a plurality of unattached storage volumes having a plurality of underlying physical storage devices, and a plurality of unattached storage volumes identified based on a plurality of application instance parameters. The methods may also include attaching at least some of the plurality of unattached storage volumes to the application instance, wherein the attaching enables the application instance to access data stored in the attached storage volumes.

Storage Efficiency Driven Migration
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Storage efficiency driven migration includes: determining a level of similarity between first data stored on a first storage system and second data stored on a second storage system, determining based on the level of similarity that an expected storage space reduction for migrating the similar data exceeds a threshold level, and in response to determining that the expected storage space reduction exceeds the threshold level, initiating migration of one or more portions of the first portion of the data from the first storage system to the second storage system.

Efficient transfer between virtual storage tiers
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Efficiently transfer data between tiers of a virtual storage system, comprising: receiving a request to write data to the virtual storage system by the virtual storage system, performing a transformation within storage provided by a first tier storage of the virtual storage system, generating data of the transformation data, and migrating the transformation data from the first tier storage to a second tier storage that is more durable than the first tier storage of the virtual storage system, at least a portion of the transformation data.

Efficiently write data in partitioned drive storage
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Maintaining a list of available areas of respective SSD storage portions of a plurality of partitioned storage devices of a storage system. Data is received from a plurality of sources, wherein the data is associated with a processing data set, the data set comprising a plurality of volumes and associated metadata. Determining shards of the data such that each shard is capable of being written in parallel with the remaining shards. The shards are respectively mapped to subsets of the available areas. The shards are written in parallel to the subsets of the available areas.

Shutting down storage units in a distributed storage network using a load balancer
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “A method begins with a load balancing module of a distributed storage network (DSN), the method determines availability of a plurality of DSN processing units of a set of DSN processing units based on availability information associated with the plurality of DSN processing units, and in response to the determined availability, selects a DSN processing unit from the set to process a data access request. The method continues with the load balancing module receiving an indication that the DSN processing unit is no longer available from the DSN processing unit while the DSN processing unit continues to process a previously pending data access request. The method continues with the load balancing module deselecting the DSN processing unit to process the data access request and receiving a second indication from the DSN processing unit indicating that the DSN processing unit is available.

Efficiently rebuilding encoded data slices
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “A method includes determining whether an encoded data slice (EDS) of “x” EDSs associated with a set of EDSs needs to be rebuilt, wherein the “x” EDSs are stored in a set of storage units of a storage network, and the encoded data slice is stored in a first storage unit of the set of storage units. When the encoded data slice needs to be reconstructed, the method continues to replace the encoded data slice by identifying one of the “z” EDSs, where the “z” EDS is not currently stored in the storage unit set. The method continues to construct one of the “z” EDSs from the EDS decoding threshold number of the “x” EDSs, and send the one of the “z” EDSs to a second storage unit of the storage unit set.

Creating a copy of a storage system
The patent abstract published by the USPTO states: “Creating a copy of a storage system includes: receiving data to be stored on the first storage system from a computing device by a first storage system, reducing the data by the first storage system using one or more data reduction techniques, sending the reduced data from the first storage system to a second storage system, wherein the reduced data is encrypted, and sending the reduced data from the second storage system to a third storage system, wherein the reduced data is encrypted.

In line with global sustainability initiatives, DAHUA’s video storage solutions are developed with energy efficiency in mind. These systems are designed to consume less power while delivering high-performance storage capabilities, reducing the environmental impact of surveillance operations.

DAHUA’s video storage is a testament to the company’s commitment to innovation and excellence in the field of intelligent surveillance. With intelligent data management, enhanced security, scalability, and advanced management tools, DAHUA is setting new standards for storage solutions in the modern world. As the surveillance landscape continues to evolve, DAHUA stands ready to provide storage solutions that are as innovative and reliable as the technology they support. Trust DAHUA to be the foundation of your intelligent surveillance network, designed for the challenges and opportunities of today and tomorrow.

About Author

Written by
Coradius

Coradius is knowledge sharing blog owner, likes to read and write, let more people know useful information by sharing blog content

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Dahua’s Starlight Cameras: Nighttime Clarity, Daytime Precision

  In the world of surveillance, the ability to maintain clarity and...

Integrating Innovation: DAHUA Network Cameras for Seamless Security

Innovation is at the heart of progress, especially in the dynamic field...

The Evolution of Surveillance: How HIKVISION NVR 5.0 Transforms Security Operations

Introducing the latest evolution in HIKVISION’s Network Video Recorder (NVR) technology with...

The Innovative Features of DAHUA WizMind Cameras You Need to Know

DAHUA, a leading innovator in the security technology sector, has once again...